HOURS OF OPERATION
DAVID STREET YARD
REGULAR HOURS (Oct 15 â€“ June 14)
Mon â€“ Fri 7:30am-5:00pmÂ Â â€¢Â Â Sat – Sun 8:30am-5:00pm
COMMERCIAL YARD (BAY STREET)
Mon â€“ SatÂ Â â€¢Â Â 7:00amâ€“5:00pm
Closed Sundays + Holidays
WHAT DO WE ACCEPT?Â Â View the List
WHAT DOES IT COST?
RECYCLING FACILITY USER FEE
Cost $10* (per visit)Â Â â€¢Â Â $40* Card (5th visit free)
- Tin cans + Steel
- Number 1 – 7 Rigid Plastics
- Glass Jars
- Mixed Waste Paper,
includes brown paper, cereal boxes, egg cartons
- Newspaper, includes inserts
- Office Paper, includes all other types of paper
FREE DROP OFF
- Car Batteries â€¢ Paint Pesticides + Solvents (see attendant)
WHAT DO WE PAY FOR?
- All Non-ferrous Metals like aluminium, copper wire + pipe, Lead, Zinc, Brass Stainless Steel and Electrical Wiring.
Call us at (250) 386-4342 for an up-to-date quote
- Gasoline – Only in ULC approved containers. We pay $6.